CLICK HERE --> SAFETY CULTURE: Hand washing, Masks, Distance, and More!
NEED TECH HELP? CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING PAGE!
Slides & Recordings from Session #1
Slides & Recordings from Session #2
Online Learning Resources
These resources and websites have been gathered to help support additional practice with content standards. Each of these websites have FREE resources. Some require you to make a FREE account. In addition, your student might already have an account using their @sangerusd.net account.
Need some support during these difficult times?
Click the image above to check out Social Emotional Learning
Resources from Sanger Unified Pupil Services.
You can also check out LITERACY TIPS from our Literacy Specialist Teachers.
Tutorials & Downloads
Other Content Resources
- Games to play at home to practice fluency & number sense
- Math Facts Practice Pages
- Jo Boaler from Stanford University has created an online course "How to Learn Math" for students that is FREE and offered in both English and Spanish.
- PreK - 6th Grade - Read and write a story using StoryboardThat!
- Storyline Online - Celebrities and notable figures record themselves reading stories.