Distance Learning Resources
These resources and websites have been gathered to help support additional practice with content standards. Each of these websites have FREE resources. Some require you to make a FREE account. In addition, your student might already have an account using their @sangerusd.net account.
Need some support during these difficult times?
Click the image above to check out Social Emotional Learning
Resources from Sanger Unified Pupil Services.
You can also check out LITERACY TIPS from our Literacy Specialist Teachers.
Students have access to their K - 8th Grade ELA and K - 12th Grade Math curriculum on the HMH Player iPad app. Login with the following information and then download content from your book.
Password: ID #
Log in to this link to take AR tests at home.
(username = student id, password = initials)
myOn - by Renaissance Tips:
You can find the links and steps for getting started in the Offline Reading Tip Sheet.
Students can download up to 20 books for offline reading, but it’s important to remember that the app isn’t designed for use on mobile phones.
Check out these related resources:
SUSD Tech Hotline for Parents & Students
Available Monday - Friday from 8AM - 5PM
Tutorials & Downloads
|File Size:||195 kb|
Other Content Resources
Feel free to use any of these resources as a supplement.
- Games to play at home to practice fluency & number sense
- Math Facts Practice Pages
- San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Math Department prepared these K-5 lessons for their school closure days. They are provided in both English and Spanish in a Google Folder and meant to be done with parents/guardians.
- 7th - 12th Grade - Content can be downloaded to the student device using the HMH Player for GoMath curriculum.
- Jo Boaler from Stanford University has created an online course "How to Learn Math" for students that is FREE and offered in both English and Spanish.
- PreK - 6th Grade - Read and write a story using StoryboardThat!
- 7th - 8th Grade - Content can be downloaded to the student device using the HMH Player for ELA curriculum.
- Newsela has unlocked access to current event lessons, articles, and quizzes.
- Storyline Online - Celebrities and notable figures record themselves reading stories.